The Power list is a beneficial tool for publishers, authors, consumers, book clubs and others within the book industry for a variety of reasons:
• Provides insight into the reading preferences of African-American consumers
• Showcases the authors who are having the most impact among African-American readers
• Highlights authors of other ethnicities who are reaching the African-American market
• Identifies the African-American authors who have the most staying power and the deepest market penetration
• Provides an opportunity for self-published authors to gain exposure if they are having an impact in the book marketplace
The Supremes was on The Power List back in the spring, and this week the summer list included the book again! You can survey the complete Summer Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers on The Power List here.